Tuesday 21 June 2011

Rise up on wings

Recently I've been leaning what it's like to lean on God for His strength; my children being the teachers.  It seems every year about this time, the sun comes out and our well behaved children go into hiding only to be replaced by monsters.
The sleep becomes deprived as the kids have a hard time sleeping until it gets dark, that leads to over tired kids in the morning, causing such things as whining which is annoying but I can live with.  What I have a hard time with is the back talk, blatant disobedience and sneakiness.
If you have any creative disciplined ideas I'd love to hear them, because short of duck taping my munchkins to the kitchen wall where I can watch them and have them not touch anything I am out of ideas, and of course I don't plan to duck tape anyone.  can you imagine the crazy mess of arms and legs flay-ling as I try to hold up a kid and duck tape them at the same time.  LOL!  Besides the cruelty factor I'm not sure I'd have the energy to duck tape four kids.

1 comment: